• Charitable Giving
• Pet Trusts: Who Will Care for Your Pets Upon Death, Incapacitation or Hospitalization
• Why Creating a Will Should be At the Top of Every Parent’s To-Do List
• On the Rise; Real Estate values and Estate Planning
• It’s Time to Plan
• Critical Medical Considerations
• Everyday New York State Returns $1.5 million to those who file claims for unclaimed funds…is any of it yours?
• Planning to Save Estate Taxes
• Another Reason to Avoid Probate
• New York State is Enacting a New Power of Attorney
• Spring has Sprung: Spring Cleaning for your Estate Plan
• Wills and Safe Deposit Boxes
• In Light of the Current Global Circumstances
– Review, Review, Review
– Are you a S.K.I-er? (Spending Kids Inheritance)
– After you sign your Will and/or Trust…Where to keep the documents
– Elder Law Alert
– Surrogate’s Court Alert
• Monumental Changes to Retirement Benefits after 2019
• New Jersey Enacts the Aid in Dying for Terminally Ill Act
• Attention Residential Landlords!
• Organ Donation
• Federal Estate and Gift Tax Alert
• New Opportunities For Owners of Pass Through Entities
• How To Be Charitable With Benefits; The Charitable Remainder Trust
• Cyber-Protection Protocol at Schanker & Schanker PLLC
• Long Term Care Insurance; Knowledge Is Power
• Why your college-age child needs planning
• Quick Do’s and Don’ts of Estate Planning
• Core Estate Planning Checklist
• Beware of “Amateur Lawyering”
• Where There is a Will, there is a Way…
• Executors and Trustees What are they and what do they do?
• The Value of an Experienced Executor
• Commissions: The Complicated Realm of Paying Fiduciaries
• How to Save your Sanity and Avoid Probate: A simple guide
• The Future of Federal Estate Tax
• Tax Alert for New Jersey Residents
• Moving? Check your Will
• Cover Your (Digital) Ass-ets
ALERT: Popular Estate Tax and Family Business Planning Technique to be Curtailed by the IRS The Internal Revenue Service recently proposed regulations that will adversely affect clients’ ability to substantially mitigate Estate Taxes. These proposed...
• Cover Your Ass-ets!
• Joint Revocable Living Trusts; Watch Out!
• What is Elder Law?
• Travel and the Not-So-Powerful Power of Attorney
• NJ Enacts the Uniform Trust Code
Located in Long Island, New York City, New Jersey